COVID Secure Coach Travel
How We Are Keeping You Safe:
1. We have installed the latest in Air Purification technology into our executive coaches proven to kill the COVID-19 virus.
2. All our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every use including use of an aerosol antiviral spray proven to kill the COVID-19 virus.
3. All our passengers are contacted 24 hours prior to departure to check on their health and general wellbeing before travel.
4. All passengers are required to wear a face covering/visor whilst onboard the coach. Anyone who is medically exempt must ensure our team is aware prior to departure.
5. Hand Sanitising stations are positioned at the entrance door of every vehicle and passengers are requested to use these as they board.
6. We have implemented a socially distanced seating arrangement on our coaches which can be adjusted to suit differing social bubbles but will seat no more than 30 passengers per coach. (Please click here to view)
7. Passengers are loaded onto the coach in a socially distanced manner from back to front. Passengers are then requested to disembark in reverse order.
8. Communal toilet facilities remain out of use until COVID-19 precautions are lifted.