To get in touch please fill in the form. You don't need to write in the Details box but the more information you give us the more efficiently we can deal with your enquiry.
Telephone: 01507 473236:
Option 1 – Bookings & Enquiries
Option 2 – Transport Manager & The Traffic Office
Option 3 – Workshop Manager & The Maintenance Department
Option 4 – Accounts & The Finance Department
Fax: 01507 477073
15A Victoria Road
Part Time Driving Position
• Drivers must have a full category "D" Licence with manual entitlement.
• Previous experience preferred but not essential.
• The position is part time and will mainly involve fulfilling school contracts.
• Other work will be available during busy periods and drivers should be able to be flexible in their working hours.
• Weekend work may be also be available occasionally, at an enhanced pay rate.
• Applicants should be punctual, reliable and of a smart appearance. They must have an up to date knowledge of all driving regulations and working restrictions.
• Our drivers are expected to leave the vehicles clean, tidy and refuelled at the end of the working day.
• Uniform is supplied and a reasonable pay rate is offered.
• All staff are given holiday entitlement which is calculated pro rata with the hours worked.
• We offer a friendly working environment in a relaxed atmosphere at one of Lincolnshire's longest established family run coach companies.
Interested parties should download the application form, which can be either emailed or posted to our Mablethorpe office, on completion.
We will endeavour to apply to all applicants in a timely manner.
All lost property is handed in to our Mablethorpe Booking Office and kept for 6 weeks before disposal.
Lost property can be claimed in person or by phone on 01507 473236, selecting option 2.
We appreciate that occasionally we don’t always get things right. Should you have a complaint or a suggestion please get in touch using the following details:
15A Victoria Road
01507 473236 selecting option 2